What is your return policy?
We will replace or refund any artwork that is damaged during shipping. You must notify us within 24 hours of the time of delivery, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise the order shall be deemed inspected and accepted by you. Should your order arrive with damaged packaging, please do the following:
- take photographs of the damage before you open the package
- if the contents are damaged, photograph them without removing them if that shows the damage or unwrap if necessary
- keep the package at the premises to which it was delivered to await collection by the courier
- send us the photographs immediately, by email, plus any information to support the insurance claim that we will have to make against the courier
- your refund or replacement will be processed as soon as the original artwork has been received at our facility.
If you have any questions regarding a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
Approval of invoice
Once an invoice has been accepted and paid, all details therein will be deemed to have been checked and approved as correct by the client. It is the client's responsibility to check all details of the invoice, notice any mistakes and to bring them to our attention. The client will be held financially responsible for any extra costs incurred as a result of any such mistakes. Octal.A takes full responsibility for any mistakes arising from any deviation by Octal.A from the details specified on the invoice.
International Shipping Costs
- Please note that while we offer free shipping worldwide, all orders outside of Canada may be subject to national customs, duties and taxes upon delivery.
- If your address does not appear in a region available for shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to make delivery possible to your doorstep.
How long before I receive my artwork?
Delivery can take up to a month depending on inventory and the amount of orders needed to be processed. However, we endeavour to complete your order as quickly as possible and will inform you if any delays are expected. If your order is time sensitive, please let us know at the time of placing it and we will confirm if we can expect to meet your deadline.
Disclaimer against delay of goods in transit
Octal.A cannot accept responsibility for delays in transit. Once a shipment leaves our facility, full responsibility for the safe and timely delivery of your artwork rests with the courier. Whilst we have no control over delays due to a courier, we will do all in our power to resolve any such situation and will take appropriate redress with the courier on behalf of the client, within the limitations of the courier's terms and conditions.